A lot of athletes and bodybuilders are now drinking whey protein to increase the effectiveness of their training and improve performance. Whey protein, sourced from real milk, not only contains high levels of protein but also has high levels of magnesium, calcium and other minerals. Anyone who is either training to build muscles or burn body fats can certainly improve the results of their training with whey protein.
Gregg Avedon, author of the book, “Men’s Health Muscle Chow” encourages training bodybuilders to consume a ‘clean’ diet with a lot of lean protein and to drink at least one protein shake each day. Consider these key benefits of whey protein shakes in bodybuilding and training:
1. Convenient source of nutrients. Whey protein drinks are easily digested and its nutrients are easily absorbed by the body. This makes it ideal for athletes and bodybuilders who lead a fast-paced lifestyle.
2. Lactose free. Bodybuilding professionals and athletes who are lactose intolerant do not need to give up milk products altogether when they consume why protein shakes. These shakes are often made with a combination of egg protein, soy protein and calcium caseinate protein which means they do not have the same negative effects of pure milk products.
3. Rich in amino acids. The body needs high quality protein and essential amino acids to function optimally. Whey protein powders and shakes contain high concentrations of amino acids that aid with protein synthesis and can balance out any nutrition program.
4. Convenient. Besides shakes and drinks, whey protein can be mixed with other foods for a varied and enjoyable diet. They can be mixed with oatmeal, cereals and yogurt. In addition, they can also be mixed into broths and soups to enhance the nutritional value of every meal.
5. Enhances muscle repair. Our bodies need all the protein it can get after an intense workout session for muscle repair and development. Consuming whey protein products after a workout can enhance the rate of muscle repair.
6. Natural appetite regulator. Eating more protein wards off hunger and makes it easier to maintain a low-calorie diet. Athletes or bodybuilders who are trying to cut calories often feel less hungry when consuming high-quality whey protein shakes and powders. Whey protein shakes can be consumed as a meal replacement or as a snack between meals to optimize the nutrition program.
7. Boosts the metabolism. Consuming high quality protein at regular intervals throughout the day can serve as a vital source of energy and keeps the metabolism running at peak efficiency. This ensures optimal calorie burning and can also reduce feelings of hunger. It also prevents overeating at the next meal, since the bodybuilder or athlete feels more satisfied with less food.
Natural Supplementation is a Beneficial Way To Enhance Your Well Being and Improve Your Performance. Stemulite is a New, All-Natural Supplement, Used by Many Body-Builders and Athletes. People Also Frequently Report Having a Deeper, More Restful Sleep when Taking Stemulite Before Bedtime.