Simply restricting calories ad libitum is a sure-fire way to failure. It is not sustainable and can make your arms blow up bigger than before once you stop.
Therefore, a better strategy to tone your arms is to eat a healthy amount of calories while making sure that those calories do NOT get shuffled into arm fat cells. After all, you can eat a substantial amount of food while still losing arm fat.
In essence, enhanced partitioning of nutrients is the key to fast arm toning.
Thus, here’s how to tone those arms with 5 secret strategies:
1. Avoid evil fat. By evil fat, I mean saturated fat. In addition to a whole range of negative physiological effects, saturated fat blocks your active tissues from absorbing food. This translates into more food going to your arm fat!
2. Have enough non-saturated fat. Non-saturated fats such as polyunsaturated, monounsaturated, etc, will help your body get more nutrients into your muscles as opposed to fat cells. This will really help you tone your arms at a much faster rate. As an added bonus, these fats will help you recover faster from your workouts.
3. Help insulin do its job with supplements. There are certain supplements that will help insulin do its job within your body. And if insulin does a better job, more nutrients will go to your active tissues instead of fat tissues.
4. Lose weight. Specifically, focus on losing body fat. As you lose larger quantities of body fat, your body will shuffle a higher percentage of calories towards your active tissues. This will help you tone your arms at a faster rate.
5. Have a regular schedule of weight lifting. Weight lifting, or resistance training, benefits your body in many ways. One way is by increasing the concentration of glut-4 transporters which allow nutrients into your active tissues which helps you tone arms faster.
Teaching your body to shuffle more nutrients towards your active tissues is a top priority strategy if you really want to tone those arms. This will allow you to starve your arm fat cells while eating a healthy amount of calories.
Author Katherine Crawford, an exercise physiologist and former flabby arms sufferer, teaches women how to get slim arms rapidly. Figure out how to get sexy arms by exploring her website with accurate shake weight reviews right now!