There is a reason why professional athletes take testosterone-increasing steroids, because they work. In fact, the hormone testosterone can alter the way your DNA is transcribed.
The main issue here, however, is that too many people are living their life with low levels of testosterone, including women.
So here is how to make sure your levels of testosterone are at their natural best:
1. Eat enough fat: Gone are the days where low fat diets are recommended by the so called experts. Not only is fat critical for normal nerve function, but it also is used to produce testosterone. Now you do have to be careful with fat since it has so many calories, however.
2. Maintain low levels of blood sugar: Doing this will ensure that your testosterone remains as high as possible. Endocrinology or hormone research has shown that high levels of insulin can reduce production of testosterone.
3. Do more work when you exercise: In other words, perform more exercises per unit of time. This will cause a huge surge in post workout testosterone output. Now this does take will power, but it’s brutally effective for best results.
4. Get sleep: An erratic sleep schedule will produce suboptimal testosterone secretion. The majority of testosterone is secreted early in the morning. If you don’t get enough sleep or if your body doesn’t know when it will sleep, this production will be compromised.
5. Experiment with stress reduction techniques: You are the most complex organism on the planet. Thus, it’s critical that you experiment with different stress reduction techniques to find the one that works best for you. Trial and error is the key to leading a stress free life.
Making sure your levels of testosterone remain as high as possible naturally is a very powerful strategy for increasing fat burning in your body. So take action here today, not tomorrow!
Author Katherine Crawford, an exercise expert and former arm fat sufferer, instructs on how to get rid of bingo wings. Figure out how to get sexy arms by visiting her blog with shake weight reviews now!