Have you been doing the same arm workouts week after week after week? If so, you probably are no longer seeing the results that you used to. You see, once adaptation sets in its over.
But maybe you are changing your arm toning routine and STILL not seeing results. How is this possible? Because even if you do have fresh routines every time you set foot in the gym, you still need to increase intensity levels for consistent arm toning.
So without further ado, here are some tips to supercharge your workouts to lose more arm fat:
1. Keep them short and sweet. Rest periods that is. You see, length of rest periods have a direct impact on the production of fat burning hormones. Once you rest more than one minute, you’ll see diminishing returns.
2. Embrace the burn. You need to feel a burn in your muscle for maximum results. This is where most women fall short when trying to lose arm fat. A lack of burn is a clear indication that your workout lacks intensity.
3. Always try to take it one step further. Constantly strive to push the envelope. Again, preventing adaptation is key if you want maximum arm toning and maximum arm fat burning. You could change how much you rest, how much you lift, balance, stability-the possibilities are endless.
4. Exercise your muscles completely. In other words, make sure all the different muscle fiber types are targeted. The best way to do this is to use a wide variety of weights and a wide variety of repetition levels. Stay away from using high repetition sets only.
5. Experiment. You should constantly experiment with advanced techniques to keep your body from adapting. Some techniques can be extremely challenging, but the rewards are worth the effort.
Now I strongly suggest that you get out of your comfort zone and crank up the intensity of your workouts. Also, make sure you experiment with different training styles. Keeping your body from adapting is the only way to tone those arms.
Get free and valuable information on the top toning movement exercise for flabby arms immediately by going to Katherine Crawford’s M.S. website Sleeveless in 7. And unearth how to get toned and lean arms ASAP by visiting her blog about sexy arms immediately!