Would you like to achieve faster hair growth? You can by following a few simple techniques that will help your hair grow and improve its look and feel. What you eat greatly affects your hair’s growth. When you eat healthy food and drink a lot of water, 80% of hair damage can either be stopped or reversed. Not surprisingly some of the steps for growing hair faster are the same steps that build a strong, healthy body. Start following these steps today and be on your way to longer, fuller hair.
* For faster hair growth, make sure you get enough nutrients like protein and minerals. Milk, eggs, and almonds are all great sources of healthy protein that will make your hair grow faster.
* To strengthen your hair, you need to eat green vegetables, whole grains, fruit and even honey.
* Stay away from food that is high in cholesterol like red meat. Fish and chicken are good as are soy beans and raw vegetables.
* Hydration is important in promoting faster hair growth. Try to drink 12 to 14 glasses of water every day.
* Improve your hair’s health by including essential fatty acids in your diet. These are found in fish such as salmon and tuna as well as seeds such as pumpkin and sesame. Flaxseed and sunflower oil are also good choices.
* Another important nutrient for faster hair growth is vitamin B which is found in foods like mushrooms and cauliflower.
* Vitamin C also improves hair growth. Good sources of vitamin C include oranges and tomatoes.
* Vitamin E promotes faster hair growth and is found in wheat germ and olive oil.
* Try this effective formula to improve your hair’s health and appearance. You will need the following ingredients: 1 tbsp. of olive oil, 1 egg yolk, and 3 drops of vitamin E oil. Mix them together and massage into your scalp for 10 full minutes. Let sit for 30 minutes and then wash as you normally would with shampoo.
* A great way to strengthen your hair is to mix castor oil and almond oil and work into your scalp.
* Here’s another easy at home treatment for faster hair growth. Add 1 tsp. of powdered fenugreek, and 1 tsp. of pepper powder to a half cup of coconut milk. Apply it to the scalp and allow it to sit for 2 hours. Then use a natural shampoo to wash out.
* Mira hair oil is a product specially formulated to promote faster hair growth. It’s a mixture of herbs and oils that will improve the condition of your hair and help it grow. All you do is put it on in the evening before you go to bed and then shampoo out in the morning. Start by massaging the oil into your scalp, then wrap your hair in a hot damp towel for 10 minutes. You want to do this twice before you shampoo. You can even use a steamer on the low setting for 5 minutes instead of the towel.
If you are consistent in following these 12 steps, you will see results in as little as two weeks. Faster hair growth is really this easy.