Who does not want long and thick lashes? Yes, that is a rhetorical question because it is a given – a known fact that women long to have lush eyelashes. It makes her look more feminine and simply more beautiful. Because of that fact, I cannot think of any woman who does not own mascara. In fact, a good number keeps it in her bag for “emergency purposes” when they have to retouch. Women often shot for cosmetics. Mascara is something that always makes it to her list. In fact, some women even go as far as thinking that she can do without blush on as long as she has long and lush lashes.
The following are little known ways to enhance your look using cosmetics. Mascara in particular will be tackled so you can have a killer glance anytime of the day.
- When buying your cosmetics, mascara in particular, look for hypoallergenic ones. This is especially vital if you are wearing contact lenses because your eyes are more prone to infection this way. This could also prevent your eyes from tearing (and this can be a makeup disaster especially if your mascara and eyeliner are not waterproof.
- Only use waterproof mascara when necessary because it tends to dry out your lashes, causing them to break and fall. Try to shop for mascara that is water based. Not only will it be kinder to your eyes but it is way easier to get off as well.
- If you have dark colored hair and eyes, then it is best to use black or brown mascara for a more dramatic effect. If you are a red head then go for soft brown mascara to give your eyes an uplift that it needs without appearing fake.
- Never use eyelash curler on lashes that already have mascara. This could permanently damage your lashes.
- After dipping the mascara brush, remove the excess mascara using a tissue. This will prevent eyelash clumping that women hate.
- Always place mascara from the base of your lashes to the tip. This will help you have an even application and to make sure that every lash is enhanced with mascara.
- Most women only apply mascara on their top lashes. Always remember to put a light coat on the lower ones as this tremendously helps in opening up your eyes.
You can enhance your look by simply knowing the right ways to use your available cosmetics. Mascara should be applied with care. Try these tips and look your best all day and night!